Quality and Standards - ISO 9001:2008
Philtone Litho aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, including aspects specific to the printing industry.
Philtone is committed to:
- Develop and improve their Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensure that the management review meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
- All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The Organisation complies with all English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.